Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions for Internet mail order trade, which is specifically related to the writing instruments trading on penboard.de:
(1) Deliveries and services will just be accomplished, if these delivery conditions has been accepted as binding by the customer.
(2) The prices in euro are gross prices including the value added tax in the respective statutory rate. The prices in dollar are export prices in exclusion of the VAT (MwSt).
All offers are subject to change. An effective contract requires our written confirmation of order, which will be accorded separately and/or by delivery and/or by billing. The confirmation of order contains information about the scope of delivery, prices and delivery dates. If ordered goods are not available, the customer receives a message.
(3) Orders are received from the internet. The risk of a faulty transmission lies with the costumer. To process the order, we have to save your data; we assure you a strictly confidential treatment of this data, particularly no transfer to persons, who are not involved into the realization of your order.
(4) Within Germany, the delivery takes place by mail or parcel service as soon as possible, subject to immediate availability of the commodity. All orders will be delivered plus shipping costs unless otherwise shown.
Outside of Germany, the delivery occures in coordination with the customer by mail or by parcel service.
Delivery by letter post occures normally uninsured on risk by the customer.
Delivery by parcel service or parcel post occures insured;
Abroad only, if forwarding by parcel service and up to the maximum amount of the customs value.
Shipping of goods, that are paid by credit cards and/or Paypal, occures strictly only by parcel service.
(5) Payment by advanced payment can only occur either by Paypal or by bank transfer to our German account.
The goods will remain our property until the complete payment of the purchase price and associated costs.
(6) Obvious flaws in the goods are within one month after receiving a complaint in writing. Otherwise, the purchaser the statutory warranty rights, but we are the first right of a free repair. In any case, the warranty extent on the amount of the purchase price. A liability due to incorrect handling or improper treatment by the customer is excluded.
Product descriptions and prices are with the utmost care, so we cannot assume liability for scribal errors.
(7) If the product is defective due to an error on our part, we will carry out the amendment free of charge. In case of a restitution the full price, inclusive expenses like fees and shipping, will be refund.
A restitution because of dislike is also possible, but in this case the purchase price will be refunded minus all expenses. (f.e. bank charges, shipping costs for returning, auction fees, etc.)